Launching the Citizen App as a Service
Innocode has launched the “Citizen App as a Service”, with its own brand name and trademark. Users are now able to easily download the Citizen App and select their home city/municipality, where they can engage with the municipality’s very own app content, including relevant and important push notifications.
In an attempt to enable municipalities with smaller resources and budgets to build their own, strong and separate push channel for citizen/resident communication, we are now launching several opportunities to join the Innocode universe:
The Citizen app – Mini
- News feed from the municipality's website
- "Contact us" button for citizen feedback
The Citizen app – Medium
- Like Mini, plus feeds from the municipality's social media
- Four buttons/URLs in the app
- Two data feeds from national data integrations (traffic, water, weather)
- The municipality's own logo in the interface
- Targeted content management
- Push notifications to citizens/residents
The Citizen app – Max
- Selected data feeds from sensors or open data
- The municipality's own logo or image as an app icon on the phone
- Personalized content
- Event management from external local community sources local in the Innocode Calender service
- News streams from external local community sources and organizations in the Innocode Community service
Citizen app – Tailored
- Separate, dedicated app with all possibilities
- White label - app launched in the municipality's own name
- Full access to admin and content updates
- Access to back-end configuration - Innocode Superlocal
- Additional data sources and integrations
Individual pricing based on municipality size and functionality needs.
Would you like to learn more?
Leave your email address here and we'll be in touch!
Director of Business Development, USA
Head of Business Development and Partner