We’ve worked with companies in this space and have identified some straightforward measures you can take to improve your digital presence and generate more leads.
Start by answering these questions:
- How can you create valuable content with limited resources?
- Does your website meet your clients’ content needs?
- Is your content visible to those who are looking for it?
- Do you prioritize a few strong outbound channels to generate traffic?
- Do you provide your sales team with low-threshold digital conversions to support their sales dialogues?
If you’re unsure about the answers to these questions, we can guide you through them. Here are some B2B clients we’ve worked with and what we’ve achieved together:
GLOBAL EMAIL MARKETING PROGRAMME.
49 countries. 30 000 global recipients, activities, reports, dashboard, and lead generation. Lead reports & sales value.
WEB, EMAIL & SOCIAL.
Thinking like a startup? Content-centric campaign web for recruiting of partners in Cumbria region, UK. Quick processes, quick conversions.
MULTI-LANGUAGE CONTENT FOR ORGANIC
What is your web there for? Just ”about us” - or a content platform, to create actual
value & online visibility
RESELLER SALES & MARKETING.
Do you want to reach
the end customer, without getting in the way of your
resellers? Facilitate material and marketing through resellers, while keeping your brand consistent.
Cederroth First Aid
EVENTS & DIGITAL - CREATING SYNERGIES.
How are you converting your trade show contacts to long-lasting digital relations and leads?
CONTENT CREATION WITH SMALL RESOURCES.
Smart ways of creating great value, at a low cost. What engages on B2B SoMe? Webinars as a tool for consistent content.